The festivals are round the corner and still confused on what to buy and what to leave back to your wish list? Fret not, because we are here to save your day.
From Karisma Kapoor to Parineeti Chopra everyone’s seen pairing these trendy ethnic looks and it looks like they are the hot favorite of the season. Keeping that in mind we bring to you a list of all the ethnic style trends that will fit right in with all your ethnic wear needs and will help you rock this festive season in style.
- The Slit Game: Extended slits are talk of the town as you can easily pair this chic yet modern style and rock the festive look. Slit Kurtis are the perfect blend of modern, edgy and traditional fashion. You can always team it up with bottoms such as trousers, palazzo, leggings or a pair of jeans.
2. Cape it like you mean it: Cape is your savior if you are looking for something classy and easy to wear this celebratory season. Capes can be embraced by every body type. Pair your favorite cape with plain Kurtis to pull-off an indo-ethnic look.
3. Like the Bo-ho Girl: If you love boho style as much as we do then go ahead and grab a pair of beautiful skirt. You can always pair it with a crop top or a lovely silk shirt.
4. Jeans? Yes, we can style them too: Drop buy an ethnic store and grab those white buttoned kurta and simply pair them with your favorite blue jeans for a casual yet festive look.
5. Cold Shoulder is a must: The B-town celebs are seen sporting the cold-shoulder anarkali to utter perfection and that says it all. The cold-shoulder are your perfect pick and so much in vogue.
6. High neck and collar: If you are looking for a pinch of a formal touch to your attire then this is your pick. Flaunt this gorgeous style this festive season and relish the appreciation.
7. Saree for every festive : Sarees are indeed women’s true love. They are the right pick for any season and that was witnessed when the beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan ,herself pulled it off in style . From monochrome number to floral to plain border style and golden bling , we are crushing on sarees and we bet you do too.
Thank you! Signing off
-Team Social Mela