Pimples are just normal skin condition that affect a lot of people but it surely gives nightmares to many people. Pimples are an inflammation of the skin in which the oil glands become infected with bacteria, swell up, and fill with pus. Monsoon is about to arrive and it may trigger pimple outbreaks, There are a lot of lotions and medicines in the market to treat pimples but they take time. Many natural methods are effective in treating pimples within a very short time period, Take a look.
Steaming is wonderful for your skin to treat pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oil and bacteria clogged in the pores which can cause pimple outbreaks.
- Fill a container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can treat pimple outbreaks. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
- Cut fresh garlic cloves into pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for at least five minutes and rinse your face with lukewarm water after 5 minutes.
Ice can reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and removing dirt and oil clogged in the skin.
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
Using lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon can help pimples dry up faster.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is amazing for treating acne and pimples and it can give incredible results. It has antibacterial properties which can fight the bacteria that cause pimples and its soothing properties can reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples. It also helps dry out blackheads and whiteheads.
- Just dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil and dab it on the affected area. Rinse your face after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Apply it on your pimples and blemishes, leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
Toothpaste treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. White toothpaste gives best results, Avoid using gel toothpaste.
- Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your face with water thoroughly.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Do not forget to like on facebook and follow us on instagram. Send your entries too…
Thank you! Signing off
-Team Social Mela