1. Planning – Planning is the key to success, So schedule your day before stepping out to enjoy the day without draining yourself.
2. Stay covered – Covering yourself is very important during summers, If you are outside, don’t spend extended amounts of time without shade.
3. Find a breeze – Try to stay near a water body because water bodies are more likely to have a cooler edge.
4. Proper Hydration – Try to drink as much water as you can to avoid dehydration, Hydrating your body is the key to good skin and fit body in summers.
5.Wear it right – Light coloured clothes, hats and fancy pastel colours are just right for summers, Never overdo your clothing in summers.
6. Rest during the day – The heat will exhaust you very quickly. Take time to rest during the day to keep your body temperature down.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Do not forget to like on facebook and follow us on instagram. Send your entries too…
Thank you! Signing off
-Team Social Mela