“Today is hard. Tomorrow may be worse. But day after tomorrow is beautiful. Most people die tomorrow evening.” – Jack Ma
Don’t be one of them.
Depression is just a state of mind. If things are falling apart, it isn’t the end of the world. Hold yourself together and be brave. Negativity is a trait of the cowards.
Here we bring to you six different ways to overcome depression-
1. SHARE YOUR PROBLEMS WITH YOUR FAMILY – THEY LISTEN!
2. PEN DOWN YOUR FEELINGS – IT’S A GREAT HELP!
3. TALK TO YOURSELF – KNOW YOUR FEARS!
4. HANGOUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS – BE CHEERFUL!
5. MUSIC – THE LYRICS ARE A REAL HEALER!
6. CONNECT WITH THE ALMIGHTY – LISTENER OF ALL
Thank you! Signing off
-Team Social Mela