Summer is all about having fun and wearing pretty clothes, enjoying the gorgeous weather. But hot weather can really dull our beauty. So, we have some summer beauty hacks that can be a saviour for you. They may seem a bit absurd, but they’re quite effective.
1. Freeze aloe vera gel in ice cube trays to treat sunburn.
2. Keep nail polish in fridge to avoid bubbles while painting your nails.
3. Sprinkle baby powder over your skin after the beach and sand will wipe right off.
3. Mix a paste of baking soda and water to remove any self- tanner mistake.
4. Apply Deodorant to the back of your neck before blow drying hair to avoid sweating.
5. Use dry shampoo at night to absorb excess oil and sweat by morning.
6. Squeeze lemon juice onto sweat stains before laundering to remove the stains completely.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Do not forget to like on facebook and follow us on instagram. Send your entries too…
Thank you! Signing off
-Team Social Mela