First of all, Happy Children’s Day! To those who haven’t hit puberty yet and also to those who have killed the child in themselves. Well, congratulations, for another year of adulthood and another year of gift. Children’s day brings an amazing sort of spark in everybody’s life. The parents, teachers and children themselves get super-excited for the gifts and greetings that follow. Today we’d be talking about 10 gift ideas that can be given to your buds to bring a huge smile on their face. Let’s begin, starting from budget friendly ones. by the way, Happy Children’s Day again!
- The very basic item all students ought to have in their possession- Pencils.
- The all time favourite- colour pencils, pens, markers, or gel pens.
- Assorted cartoon characters featured- Pencil cases.
- A fancy stationary set inclusive of pencils, erasers, sharpeners, a pair of scissors, a mirror or a wallet, etc
- IQ metal puzzle pieces will be so ideal.
- A painting set.
- Children’s digital watch.
- Cute water bottles or tiffin boxes.
- Their favourite stuffed toys.
- Candies and lots of candies!
Image source: Google
Also read: Things That Change On Growing Up.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Do not forget to like on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Send your entries too…
Thank you! Signing off
-Team Social Mela